Berry Granola Cobbler
Enjoy this simply sweet and easy-to-follow berry granola cobbler recipe from Registered Dietitian Karen Moreno.
Nutrition Facts: Per serving (2” slice)
Calories 182| Total Fat 7g | Saturated Fat 1g | Carbohydrates 27g | Fiber 5g | Protein 3g |Sodium 2mg
5 cups mixed berries, frozen or fresh
1 ½ cups rolled oats
½ cup whole wheat flour
½ cup chopped walnuts and/or almonds (¼ cup each)
¼ cup maple syrup
¼ cup canola oil
½ tsp vanilla
2 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp Sugar In The Raw
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Pour all the fruit on the bottom of the Pyrex.
- In a separate bowl, mix all the ingredients for the topping, except the cinnamon, until well incorporated. Mix with hands to get a more crumbly topping.
- Pour topping evenly over the fruit and sprinkle the cinnamon and Sugar In The Raw on top.
- Bake for 45-60 minutes, until the topping is golden brown and the fruit bubbles.
– By Karen Moreno, MS, RD, CDN