© 2019 Smart Lifebites.Powered by Crispy Green, Inc.
In need of a simple yet tasty recipe that’ll fulfill your dessert cravings? These frozen yogurt bites from Morgan Wieboldt can be made using your favorite Crispy Fruit flavors and yogurt combinations to make a healthy and refreshing treat. They are perfect for adults and kids as we move into the spring and summer seasons!
1. Add yogurt (we used plain whole milk yogurt) to a silicone mold. Tap to even out.
2. Break up Crispy Green’s freeze-dried fruit and top each bite with a piece. Freeze until solid.
3. Remove from molds and lay out.
4. Drizzle with warm coconut oil chocolate (1/4 cup cocoa powder, 2-3 tablespoons coconut oil, melted together) and coconut oil fudge (1/4 cup nut butter of choice + 1 tbs coconut oil, melted together)
5. Add sprinkles, and enjoy!